This article is the ultimate guide to Bosch SMS66GI01I vs SMS66GW01I Dishwashers in India.
A dishwasher is indeed a lifesaver because cleaning the utensils consumes a lot of time and effort.
This concept is really chipping in the Indian market as our household contains different shaped utensils like “Tawas” and “Kadhais.”
Since Indian cooking involves many spices, ghee, and tadkas, these vessels become even greasy and sticky.
That said, choosing an efficient and best suitable dishwasher for your kitchen is undoubtedly a daunting task because of the many brands and varieties available in the market.
This article will help you choose a suitable model based on your requirement. Additionally, if you are only looking for the recommendations instead of reading the complete article, the next summary section is for you.
Let’s dive in!
Overview – Bosch SMS66GI01I vs SMS66GW01I
Buying a dishwasher is a huge investment, and you have to make sure the product is worth every penny you spend.
Our team interacted with many customers and tested both these products since we want you to invest in a high-quality appliance.
Our motive is to ensure you buy a product that should work for years without any interruption. Keeping all these aspects in mind, I would recommend purchasing this particular model of Bosch on Amazon. These two models are indeed valued for money; however, I suggested this model as I have gone through comprehensive research.
At the same time, if you would like to get an advanced version with more value in features and technology, I suggest you review this model on Amazon.
Both the models that I have recommended have got great user reviews and ratings. I would also suggest checking all the terms and conditions before hitting the buy now button.
I will now present a detailed table below, which will help you better visualize the differences and similarities.
12 Place Settings
12 Place Settings
43 KG 500 Gram
43 KG 500 Gram
Consumption of Water
60 x 60 x 84.5 cm
60 x 60 x 84.5 cm
Stain Proof Coating
As you can see that there is hardly any difference between both the models. Just that, one is an upgraded version of another.
I hope that you are now aware of the precise difference between these two models; however, I will now go in-depth and share them most precisely for a better understanding.
Both the models look exactly the same. However, the main difference between SMS66GI01I and SMS66GW01I is basically the price factor. Earlier, both these models used to have a significant price difference; however, now it has been reduced.
The SMS66GI01I comes with an anti-stain coating which is an advanced feature. The only reason for this inclusion is that the dishwasher is easy to maintain and keeps its originality.
Another vital difference is in color; the GI01I comes with a silver inox color finishing, whereas the GW01I comes with white color.
I won’t recommend going for the white color as it gets dirty slightly quicker than any other color.
Based on all the factors and overall user reviews, my first recommendation would be the SMS66GI01I, as these couple of features make a lot of difference.
Looking at both the products, there’s only a slight price difference, and you are getting additional features that are worth that extra price.
If I would have been at your place, I would surely go with the higher-priced model because it’s only a one-time investment.
I understand that before purchasing, you would like to get a close look at these models to understand the features and functions in-depth. Since both the models are the same, the video would still be valuable even if you purchase any of the models.
Suggested Read – WAK24168IN vs WAK24268IN
Technologies of SMS66GI01I & SMS66GW01I
If we talk about both models, they are the same in terms of technologies and features. Hence, we are breaking it down below to help you better understand the dishwashers.
- Both these dishwashers use around 9-10 Litres of water with the same capacity of load. And if you manually clean the utensils, it takes approximately 60 Litres of water, resulting in more effort and additional wastage of water.
- If in case you have less utensil load to wash, you can use the half load feature, which senses the load and saves water and electricity, making sure the job gets completed faster.
- These dishwashers are designed precisely as per Indian households making sure the odd-shaped big vessels can easily be placed. The racks are adjustable, and additionally, you don’t have to pre-rinse the vessels before inserting them into the dishwasher.
- These models come with eco silence drive technology which means they won’t make noise while operating. Additionally, the glass care system ensures the glass gets washed gently and safely.
- These machines also consist of 6 wash programs and 3 options, ensuring you get precisely what you need. Additionally, the dishwashers have smart sensors that automatically adjust the load, water requirement, and wash cycle time.
- Both these products come with a capacity that can easily suffice a medium-sized family. Moreover, you get a comprehensive 2-year warranty on the overall product and 10 years on the rust through the inner tub.
There you have it, our detailed review of Bosch SMS66GI01I vs SMS66GW01I. I hope this guide helped you choose a suitable dishwasher for your kitchen.
If you have any doubts or queries or wish to add anything to the article, please mention it in the comment section below.