Looking for the best kitchen chimney and hob combo offer in India? You’ve certainly landed the right resource.
Gone are the times when ventilation systems used to happen through exhaust fans & windows.
A kitchen chimney has become a necessity of every household today. If you are renovating your kitchen, then a modular kitchen wouldn’t be completed without this appliance.
It is most certainly the best solution to eliminate smoke, odour, stains and oily stains, especially for Indian kitchens.
At the same time, a kitchen hob is an advanced version of gas stoves. Today, people prefer hobs more than traditional stoves.
It not only gives your kitchen a modern and stylish look, but it will also remove the burden of removing those stoves with huge amounts of dirt and oily stains.
Now, buying the best chimney and hob can surely be a challenging task. The reason being there are many brands and varieties available in the market.
Hence I am going to compile a list of built-in hobs and chimneys. You will find the best offers below, and I will also share their disadvantages and advantages.
Let’s dive right in!
- Top Kitchen Hobs and Chimney Combos
- 1) Elica 90 cm 1200 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
- 2) Faber 60cm 1000 m3/hr Chimney Burner
- 3) Bosch 90cm 800 m3/hr Chimney Hob
- FAQs for Hob and Chimney Combo
In case you are short of time and don’t want to review the entire article, you can refer to the next para.
If you are only looking for recommendations for the best combo, you can consider buying the Elica products mentioned below.
The link mentioned below will take you to Amazon to check the reviews and order them.
Suggested Links – Amazon
The products mentioned above are of the reputed brand Elica. These models are highly rated and made with utmost precision, matching precisely as per Indian household requirements.
For a detailed review, you can continue further in the article.
Top Kitchen Hobs and Chimney Combos
Hood Tratto Plus BK LTW 60
. Chimney can function on ducted or recirculation mode.
1200 Cubic Feet Per Minute
1000 Cubic Feet Per Minute
800 Cubic Feet Per Minute
Auto Clean;Touch Control, Auto Clean, Touch Control
16 kg 100 g
14 kg 300 g
90 x 56.5 x 51 Centimeters
42 x 60 x 70 Centimeters
49 x 90 x 59.4 Centimeters
How to Select Kitchen Hobs
- Number of Burners – You need first to understand your requirement and the amount of cooking. It also depends on the number of family members in your house.
- Based on the requirement, you can choose the number of burners you need in a kitchen hob.
- Dimensions – This is one of the crucial aspects which you need to consider. Unlike gas stoves, you can’t move them from one place to another as they get installed at a fixed spot.
- You have to measure the exact amount of space required to install the hob. The dimension should have to be accurate; you can use the inches tape to mark the space needed by a kitchen hob.
How to Select Kitchen Chimney
Choosing a kitchen chimney is slightly challenging because of the various technologies and features.
Instead of explaining all the technologies, I would suggest some of the great models below, which are the best suitable for Indian households.
I will also discuss their features, pros and cons. However, there are other things as well which you need to keep in mind such as.
- Filter Type – Filter is the heart of the chimney and is used at every stage of handing and sucking air. The baffle filters are considered the most reliable.
- Size – Like the hob, the kitchen chimney would be mounted above the hob. So, you need to measure the size and dimensions and choose the product accordingly.
Elica is one of the finest brands in the kitchen chimney segment. It is available at the size of 90 cm and works perfectly for the majority of households.
The hob chimney is available at a suction capacity of 1200 m3/h and 1425 m3/h, which is considered strong. You can choose the best one as per your requirement.
Indian dishes required a lot of oil, spices and tadkas. That said, this chimney is strong enough to prevent your ceiling and kitchen from stains.
Product Features – Elica Chimney
- Heat Auto Clean Technology – The chimney solves your hassle of manually cleaning. It comes with auto clean technology which means you will just have to press a button, and it will automatically clean the filters. It uses a heating element that eliminates the dirt oil particles, and it eliminates them in the separate oil collector placed right below.
- Baffle Filter – The baffle filters are considered high quality as they are easy to clean and maintain. Additionally, they enhance the utility by eliminating the unhealthy particles and keeping your kitchen oil-free.
- Touch Control Panel – The smart and elegant touch control panel gives you access to all the features of your chimney, making sure you can get a hassle-free cleaning experience.
- LED Lamps – There are two high quality LED lamps in this hob; they are highly power efficient. Now, lighting won’t be an issue even if you cook at night.
- High Suction Power – The chimney comes with a couple of suction capacity 1200 & 1425, respectively. It is one of the best silent chimneys, which lends you comfort and helps your kitchen stay fresh all the time.
Product Features – Elica Hob
- Ring Brass Burners – The cooktop hob comes with a set of 4 distinct sized burners, which includes 3 small double ring brass & 1 triple ring brass. This is to make sure that it can support different types and sizes of cooking vessels.
- Multi Flame Control – This feature helps people to do multitasking most conveniently. The multi flame control burners are highly efficient and expedite your cooking time.
- Top-Notch Knobs – Knobs play a crucial role in a kitchen hob. That said, the elica hob comes with premium quality metallic knobs. It ensures a frictionless rotation while you adjust the temperature.
- Free-Standing Design – The hob design is free standing which will surely upscale the overall decor of your kitchen.
- Attractive Design – The premium toughened glass finishing is most durable and long-lasting. Additionally, it is scratch and corrosion-resistant.
Faber and Elica provide the best kitchen chimney and hob combos in India. Both are the leaders in kitchen appliances as their products are the most reliable and durable.
The chimney comes in 60cm size and is a perfect fit for up to 4 burner stoves. You can also choose to opt for push buttons or touch control, whichever suits you the best.
It is a perfect fit for a medium-sized family and comes with amazing and useful features. Let’s go through the product details.
Product Features – Faber Chimney
- Push Button – Even if you opt for the pushbuttons, it is quite simple and easy to access. The kitchen chimney comes with three settings buttons and a separate button for light. You can now utilize separate buttons for both light and speed settings.
- Silent Operation – You can now focus on your cooking without any disturbance because the chimney has a silent operation. It maintains a calm environment in your kitchen.
- Robust Motor – Faber hood comes with a robust suction power motor which runs at 1000 cubic meters. The motor ensures extended durability and efficient suction capacity.
- Suction Power – Suction power is directly related to the motor. It refers to how fast the chimney can suck oil and smoke particles. As discussed, the hood comes with 1000m3/hr making sure you cook peacefully in your kitchen with fresh air.
- High Quality LED Lamps – The chimney is equipped with a couple of high quality LED lamps which ensures a high amount of lighting. Now, lighting won’t be an issue even if you cook at night. You get a one-year comprehensive warranty and ten years on the motor.
Product Features – Faber Hob
- Burners – The hob consists of 3 top-notch quality Sabaf Burners. One of them is a small lotus burner, while the other two are medium-sized. The hob also has an auto-ignition feature.
- Build Quality & Design – The kitchen hob is made of high quality toughened glass material that is scratch and corrosion-resistant. It has an impressive design (black colour) that looks elegant and would surely upscale the overall decor of your kitchen.
- Post Sales Service – Faber is one of the leading brands when it comes to hob and chimney. They provide excellent post-sales service, and their service executives are very prompt and helpful.
- Warranty – The product comes with a comprehensive warranty of one year and comprehensive five years warranty on the burners.
If anyone plans to buy a washing machine, the very first thing that comes to mind is IFB or Bosch. The reason being, the brand has earned its reputation and trust in the market. The same goes for hob and chimney as well.
This chimney comes in a dimension of 90 cm, which is perfect for upto four burners. Though their products are priced slightly higher, they are still a value for money.
Let’s discuss the features of this model.
Product Features – Bosch Chimney
- Noise Level – The motor of the chimney is manufactured of high quality, and it is capable of delivering high suction power. The noise level is as low as 55db.
- Three Layer Baffle Filter – This chimney is specially designed as per Indian requirements. The reason being, it is equipped with a three-layer baffle filter which requires almost no maintenance.
- These filters ensure complete coverage of the burners right from the top, resulting in the entire elimination of smell, heat, oil particles, & smoke, making sure your kitchen has a new environment.
- Reliability – Bosch chimneys come with brushed steel finishing, and all the products are tested for approximately four days. They all are salt spray tests to ensure the product is corrosion resistant.
- Other Parameters – Since the chimney isn’t auto clean, it requires duct installation to exhaust the smoke.
- Post Sales Service – Bosch is a large multinational German company. They use German technology, and their products are of high-quality material, entirely certified by ROHS to make it an exceptional experience for their customers.
Product Features – Bosch Hob
- The overall quality of the bosch hob is excellent; the material they use is stainless steel which is considered the best.
- You won’t experience any issues controlling the temperature as the knobs are pretty smooth and effortless to use.
- The burner quality is amazing; they have used good aluminum material.
- The hob comes with an auto-ignition feature which means you won’t have to light up the lighter manually.
- Bosch provides two years extended warranty on this product.
FAQs for Hob and Chimney Combo
What is the best chimney and hob brand in India?
Many brands in the market like Hindware, Kaff, Elica, Faber, Bosch, etcetera, and their advantages and disadvantages. However, I do personally like Faber as it is one of the highest-rated and reliable.
Which is the best auto clean chimney in India?
Like the above answer, many brands offer a wide range of chimneys; however, I do personally like Bosch and Elica. The reason being, their prices are affordable with the best quality.
Which is the best hob and chimney in India?
I mentioned both best hobs and chimneys in my previous articles; however, as a combo, I do feel Bosch DWB098D50I chimney and seri two hobs are highly rated and most reliable.
Which hob is best in India?
Hob is an upgraded version of a gas stove, and almost all the brands provide great quality in hobs. However, after comprehensive research, we recommend the following.
2 Burner – Glen 1022 SQ HT DB 2 Burner
3 Burner – Faber 65 cm Hob, 3 Burner
4 Burner – Bosch 4 Burner Gas hob
So, that was all about the comprehensive review of the best kitchen chimney and hob combo in India. We have shared the award-winning brands above.
In case of any doubts or queries, feel free to mention them in the comment section below.